Banqueting team member
As a Meeting Facilitator/ Banqueting team member
you are working all around the hotel to prepare and assist during meetings and events, making sure that thanks to your service, guests are having the time of their life during their event.
Who you are
- You preferably have experience in hospitality or a similar position. If not, you are excited to learn all about it.
- You have an eye for detail and innovative to find solutions to any problem
- You are social, like to communicate with guests and colleagues
- You are stress resistant and a positive thinker
- Although you’re a team player at heart, being able to work independently is a must
- Possessing affinity with AV technique (Audio Visual) is a plus
What we offer
You get discounted rates in all 6 000 hotels and up to 50% in associated bars and restaurants.
Your friends and family can also enjoy cheap hotel rooms in Paris, Aruba or Kenya.
Horeca is hard work but it’s also a lot of fun. You will be working within a young and international team. Regular events are planned and you will get yummy homemade food whenever applicable with your shifts.
Training and opportunities
We invest in you to grow and become better. If you wish to move to another position within the hotel or to work abroad, Crowne Plaza is the perfect brand to help you plan your future. Today working in Amsterdam, tomorrow in New York, Morocco or Bali.
All the advantages of working with us:
As part of the IHG network, here are the benefit offered to you:
- Employee discount for all 6000 hotels in the IHG network;
- Friends and family rates to share with your close ones;
- Up to 50% discount at the related bars and restaurant in the network;
- International career opportunity: today in Amsterdam but tomorrow in Aruba, New York or Rome;
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South also has its own perks:
- Easy to reach: only 5 minutes walking from metro and train station Amsterdam Zuid;
- A vibrant neighborhood with bars, restaurants, shops and a Thursday market with local products;
- Homemade lunch/diner provided during your working hours;
- A discounted agreement for your health insurance;
- Personal development such as training, internal growth and coaching;
- A CultuurWerkt! account for you to get discounted tickets for theater, cinema, dance…everything culture;
- A discount on your ClassPass account for you to book workouts, beauty appointment or healthy meals;
- Discount at Doctor Feelgood, the massage company across the street;
- You can also use the gym facilities at the hotel, as long as it does not disturb any guest;
- In-House Experience;
- A fun team of like-minded people;
For that specific position we can also list the following advantages:
- A fair and competitive salary;
- Extra money if you are working at night or on Sunday;
- The flexibility to work when you want and as much as you want;
- The respect of your work-life balance;
- A great manager and team, ready to welcome you as one of their own;
Crowne Plaza – Amsterdam South is easy to reach, located 5 min walking distance from Station Amsterdam Zuid
- Metro lines 50, 51 and 52
- Intercity & Sprinters
- Tram 5 and 25
- City bus 15, 62, 65
- Regional bus 242, 244, 341, 346, 348 and 358